Post-Construction Cleaning

Post-Construction Cleaning Services

Construction is a naturally messy process, and while you may be excited to get into your new home or office building,  there’s probably some cleanup that needs to be done before you settle in. After the contractors haul away and sweep up their remains, we’ll show up on time and clean up all of the dust and dirt they left behind.  A post-construction cleaning from Dawn to Dusk ensures your brand new home or office building looks clean, fresh, and ready for you to move right in!

Two-Part Cleaning

We suggest having your post-construction cleaning done in two parts. On the first day, we remove about 70% of the dust and debris but the other 30% tends to go airborne and will settle a day or two later.  We like to come back for part two and clean up that remaining settled dust.

post construction

Post-Construction Cleaning Is Perfect For The Following Situations:

Our post-construction cleaning and post-restoration cleaning is perfect for people who.

  • Are having floors replaced
  • Are having a new addition put on such as a sunroom or even a finished basement
  • Are having new furnace/air conditioner installed
  • Are having air ducts cleaned
  • Are having office renovations done
  • Are moving into a new construction home
  • Just had their kitchen remodeled
  • And more!

Whether you’re moving into a new home or business, or you’ve had a room remodeled, you don’t want to deal with the dust that construction creates. If you’ve just had something built or remodeled, the Cleaning Technicians from Dawn To Dusk is ready to prepare it so that you can move in comfortably.

To learn more about our post-construction cleaning process or to schedule an appointment, give us a call at (586) 257-1543 or send in an online contact form today!

Your time is precious!

We Clean. You Relax!

Cleaning’s no fun. In fact, it’s time-consuming, dirty, and can involve a bruised knee or two. Luckily for you, we love to clean. It’s basically all we do.

Contact us today for a free quote!

Dedicated cleaning services

We Clean. You Relax!

Cleaning’s no fun. In fact, it’s time-consuming, dirty, and can involve a bruised knee or two. Luckily for you, we love to clean. It’s basically all we do.

Contact us today for a free quote!