Macomb County Residential Cleaning Company – Dawn to Dusk Cleaning Service (586) 932-4090
If you are in need of Macomb County Residential Cleaning Company, please contact Dawn to Dusk Cleaning Service at (586) 932-4090 for a free in-home estimate. Click here to Follow Us on Facebook or read more about us.
Use Autumn’s brisk and breezy days to conquer deep-cleaning chores for a clean and comfortable winter home, and to wrap up summer’s outdoor lifestyle.
This Fall Cleaning Chore Checklist will help you prepare home and hearth for the coming of winter:
Outside The House
- Clean and store patio furniture, umbrellas, children’s summer toys.
- Touch up paint on trim, railings and decks. Use a wire brush to remove flaking paint; prime bare wood first.
- Check caulk around windows and doors. Follow manufacturer’s recommendations to re-caulk if needed.
- Inspect external doors and garage doors. Do they close tightly? Install weather-stripping, door thresholds if needed.
- Wash exterior windows.
- Drain and store garden hoses. Install insulating covers on exterior spigots. In hard-freeze areas, have sprinkler systems blown free of water.
- Check gutters and downspouts. Clear of debris if necessary. In cold-weather areas, consider installing heating cable to prevent ice dams.
- Have chimneys and flues inspected and cleaned if necessary.
The Inside Story:
Autumn’s the time for “spring cleaning”! With winter following, it makes sense to tuck the family into a freshly-cleaned home via fall cleaning.
Deep clean now to take advantage of good weather and to welcome approaching holidays with a clean and comfortable home. source: organizedhome.com
For professional Macomb County Residential Cleaning Company, please all Dawn to Dusk Cleaning Service at (586) 932-4090 for a free quote.